Objectives of the Secretariat of Scientific Affairs
1. Upgrading of the mechanisms within the Secretariat.
2. Optimal Exploitation of the university’s absorptive capacity, and provide all services to students and the university community by the easiest ways through latest technologies and achieve the greatest smoothness and flexibility in all procedures related to enrollment and registration through modern technical means.
3. Acquiring the confidence of the clients, the relevant authorities with the secretariat of scientific affairs in all administrative and academic processes.
4. Ensuring the proper classification of systems, regulations, instructions and decisions related to the organization of academic affairs in order to provide quality and performance mastering.
5. Supporting the ongoing academic development process through directing the curriculum designer and implementing of the study plans, coordinating the activities of the examinations and results, selecting the teaching assistants, training them and conducting promotions for the faculty members.