Objectives of the Information Center
-Analysis and design of administrative, financial and academic systems at the university.
– Building (programming) systems and testing it.
– Application (transition to computerized system).
– Training of users and database administrators of systems.
– Follow-up, maintenance and development of computerized systems at the university.
Mechanism of goal-achievement
- The Center has a team of programmers&a programing engineer to design & construct computer systems along with their tests &user training.
- The Center makes use of some of the lecturing faculty to participate in constructing some systems (analysis, design, etc.).
- The Center cooperates with the computerizing team of MBR in all the fields of computerization.